On Saturday, November 24, 2012, Celine Dion appeared in the TV special 'Celine Dion : le grand show', broadcast live on the French channel France 2 and hosted by Michel Drucker and Veronic DiCaire, at the Studios d'Aubervilliers, near Paris, France. She also appeared shortly in the evening news that preceded the TV special.
Celine Dion performed :
- "River deep, mountain high",
- "Parler à mon père",
- "Qui a le droit" in duet with Patrick Bruel,
- "L'amour peut prendre froid" in duet with Johnny Hallyday, (interestingly, this duet was not live because Johnny Hallyday was in concert at the moment. Their performance had been recorded earlier during the day)
- "J'irai où tu iras" in duet with Florent Pagny,
- "Voler" in duet with Michel Sardou,
- "My Heart Will Go On",
- "Le Miracle",
- "S'il suffisait d'aimer",
- An improvised sample of "Rolling in the deep" in duet with Véronic DiCaire
- "Qui peut vivre sans amour?".
On the occasion, Catherine Salvador (Henri Salvador's widow) offered to Celine Dion a hat owned by the late singer, which strongly upset Celine Dion. At the end of the show, Michel Drucker handed to Celine Dion a triple platinium album for the 300 000 sold copies of the album "Sans Attendre".