Between June and August 2018, Celine Dion made a short tour in Asia Pacific and Oceania after 10 years of absence. In just two months, she visited 9 countries and gave 22 concerts in front of more than 250,000 people. This tour was initially planned for the end of 2014 and was finally canceled following the announcement of René's cancer.
On January 12, 2018, in a short video, Celine Dion announces the Asian part of the summer tour "Live 2018".
On February 1, Celine announces in a short video her return to Australia and New Zealand.
- The tour first concert takes place on June 26, 2018, at the Tokyo Dome, Japan. This concert was captured and broadcast at the end of August 2018 on the Japanese channel WOWOW. The songs "Falling Into You" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" were cut from this broadcast.
- On June 29 and 30, Céline gives two concerts at the Cotai Arena, in Macau.
- On July 3 and 4, she gives two concerts at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
- On July 7, the tour stops at the Sentul International Convention Center in Indonesia.
- On July 11, 13 and 14, she gives three concerts at the Taipei Arena in Taiwan.
- On July 19 and 20, Céline and her team stop for two concerts at the Mall of Asia Arena, in the Philippines.
- On July 23, Céline gives her last concert in Asia Pacific at the Impact Arena in Bangkok, Thailand.
- On July 27 and 28, Céline gives two concerts at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia.
- On July 30 and 31, she gives two concerts at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Australia.
- On August 4th, Celine gives a concert at the Perth Arena, Australia.
- On August 7 and 8, Céline closes her visit to Australia with two concerts at the Rod Laver Arena, in Melbourne. During the last Australian concert, John Farnham joins Celine to sing "You're the Voice".
- On August 11, 12 and 14, Céline performs for the last three concerts of this 2018 tour, at the Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand, after 20 years of absence from this region.
It is the Canadian imitator Véronic DiCaire, who did the opening act for Céline, as it was already the case in 2008 in Montreal, in Antwerp in 2016 and during the Live 2017 tour.
- The Power of Love
- That's the Way It Is
- I'm Alive
- Because You Loved Me
- It's All Coming Back to Me Now
- Beauty and the Beast (Avec Barnev Valsaint)
- Think Twice
- Falling into You
- The Reason
- Pour que tu m'aimes encore
- All by Myself
- String Medley: At Seventeen/A New Day Has Come/Unison
- To Love You More
- Medley: Uptown Funk/Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough/We Are Family/Groove Is in the Heart/Sex Machine (backup singers)
- Medley: Kiss/Purple Rain
- Love Can Move Mountains
- River Deep, Mountain High
- My Heart Will Go On
- From July 13, Céline ends her concerts with an a capella version of the song "Can't Help Falling in Love".
- For concerts in Oceania, "The Reason" is replaced by "You're the voice".