(Japanese Bonus Track)
The bonus track for the Japanese version of the album "Courage" was released on January 24, 2020. The song is signed by Jason Wade (Lifehouse), Tina Parol and the production team The Elev3n (Meghan Trainor, Sean Kingston, Jesse McCartney).
On the social medias, we could see a short extract of Celine singing it in the studio.
(2020) On February 26, 2020, Celine Dion released her first two ‘Spotify Singles’ including a new take on her own “Imperfections” and a cover of Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game”. Thes songs were recorded at the Electric Lady Studios, NYC.
The Spotify team sat down with Céline to get an inside look at her Spotify Singles:
- When you were approached to record the Spotify Singles, how did you select the cover of “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak featuring Chris on backing vocals?
- I chose “Wicked Game” […] because it’s one of my favorite songs of all time for many, many, many reasons. But also I love the black and white music video for the song, of Chris Isaak and Helena Christensen on the beach. It makes me think the whole world wants to be them.
- What should your fans be looking for in your cover that’s different than the original “Wicked Game?”
- Sometimes you take a song that’s not yours and you make it your own. But sometimes you decide not to. I’ve loved this song so much for so long that I decided to not change it much, I wanted to just respect the original version, which I still think is perfection.
- What are you hoping that Chris Isaak’s reaction is going to be like? What about your fans’?
- I hope he’s going to like it. And I hope my fans are going to like it. Obviously I sing for myself because I love it, but at the end of the day, I sing for my fans.
J’ai compris tous les mots, j’ai bien compris, merci Raisonnable et nouveau, c’est ainsi par ici Que les choses ont changé, que les fleurs ont fané Que le temps d’avant, c’était le temps d’avant Que si tout zappe et lasse, les amours aussi passent Il faut que tu saches J’irai chercher ton coeur si tu […]
Serre ton bonheur quand il vient Écoute les murmures et les lents dessins Du fleuve rouge et mauve qui coule en nos seins Ses dangers, ses ravins Pleure la lumière quand elle meure Puis hurle sous la lune comme ça l’air de rien Devant la nuit immense et jusqu’au matin Va toucher le lointain Au-dessus […]
Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And […]